Orla Clancy is founder and editor-in-chief at Strategic, a communications magazine for professionals and businesses.
Orla is a consultant in communications, strategy and stakeholder engagement. She has over 11 years of consultancy and in-house experience and represents professionals and organisations on an international, national, regional and local level.
With a passion for writing, Orla is a strategic thinker. Her work style is self-directed, yet collaborative.
Orla’s expertise includes:
- Brand strategy
- Content creation
- Crisis and issues management
- Event management
- Internal and external communications
- Magazine editing
- Media relations and training
- Stakeholder management and engagement
- Strategic counsel
- Certificate in Crisis Communications and Issues Management from the Public Relations Institute of Ireland (PRII).
- Certificate in PR Account Management from the Public Relations Institute of Ireland (PRII).
- Postgraduate Diploma in Public Relations and Event Management from the Fitzwilliam Institute (accredited by the PRII).
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Law and Accounting from the University of Limerick (UL).
- Ireland: Public Relations Institute of Ireland (PRII)
- USA: Public Relations Society of America (PRSA)
- UK: Public Relations and Communications Association (PRCA)
Connect on social media: